Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Belly Problems...

So... Axel has belly problems today... He spit up all morning long, and cried even longer. I tried putting him down in his bed... but he cried and screamed and cried and dad and i couldn't take it any longer. Mike brought him into me and i snuggled up to him and he went to sleep. He did however sleep in his own bed last night, so i dont feel so bad. :) 

I got to talk to my KAYLA JO today. and i miss her tons. I cant wait for Bean to get here. I cant wait to find out what it is, and send her all my baby stuff... I'm sending her baby books, some clothes for bean, and some for her. I just love her!!! :) (and bmft isn't soo bad either!)

Mike got approved for graduation. So he will be graduating in MAY! yay. that means i should be back in school within the next year. Here i come NURSING!!! 

I have a feeling this weekend is going to be SUPER hard for me. It'll be 2 years since troy passed away and a year since we got pregnant!!! CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment