Monday, November 29, 2010

Newbie!!

Sooo much has been going on. Axel is getting so big... i can not believe it... He weighs about 15 lbs now... He's my Chunky! As  most of you know, he used to sleep with me, but since we've been "home" he hasn't really. Big accomplishment for me. He is sleeping most of the night now, and it makes me happy, until he wakes up at the butt crack of dawn and wont let me go back to sleep! I cant believe how much i love him. I could never in a million years express to you the love i have for him.
I CANNOT wait until Baby Taylor is born. (one of my best friends is having a baby in June), and we've decided if it is a girl, BT and Axel will have a pre-arranged marriage, so that Kayla and I can be in-laws! :) haha.

Pictures of Axel can be seen on my facebook! He's sooo stinkin' cute! You have to go LOOK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment